Back Trade Lanes Ireland
Kuehne+Nagel provides a full range of groupage, LTL and FTL services, as well as flexible and bespoke solutions to fit your requirements.
With approximately 50 direct ferry crossings per week between Ireland and mainland Europe, connectivity between Germany and Ireland has never been stronger.
By shipping directly from mainland Europe to Ireland, without transiting the UK, you can avoid any customs formalities and any potential associated delays.
- Daily Departures
- KN PharmaChain: GDP-compliant services (as necessary) for the pharmaceutical industry (2-8 °C; 15-25 °C; frozen and other specific temperatures)
- KN EuroLink: Groupage service for general industrial cargo - 1 to 6 pallets, up to 3,000 kg and 2.2 m high
- KN EuroDirect: LTL and FTL services
- KN SecureChain: High-value and high-security services for the technology and pharmaceutical sectors
- KN FreshChain: Temperature-controlled food transport
- Market-leading experts in the pharmaceutical, med-tech, high-tech, food and industrial sectors
- A modern fleet of temperature-controlled (including double-deck/dual temperature) trailers, curtain trailers and box vans
- GDP-compliance within the pharmaceutical sector
- Direct shipping from mainland Europe to Ireland
We are happy to answer your questions and provide a tailor-made solution for your transports between continental Europe and Ireland. For all requests, please send us your message.