Floating Contact Form Portlet
Back Trade Lanes Turkey
If you are searching for a reliable and efficient service provider for transport to Turkey, we are the right partner for you. Take advantage of our professional and extensive road network throughout Europe while we construct customised solutions to your requirements at fair prices.
Our affiliate Kuehne+Nagel Turkey has branches in Istanbul, Gebze, Bursa, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Mersin.
Benefit from nationwide deliveries and pick-ups, groupage services, express and special transports and customs services through our Customs Competence Centre.
|Augsburg (DE)||Istanbul Customs Warehouse (TR)||approx. 5 days*||4 x per week|
|Augsburg (DE)||Bursa Customs Warehouse (TR)||approx. 6 days||1 x per week|
|Augsburg (DE)||Ankara Customs Warehouse (TR)||approx. 6 days||1 x per week|
|Augsburg (DE)||Izmir Customs Warehouse (TR)||approx. 7 days||1 x per week|
*The stated transport time applies until arrival at the first customs warehouse/customs office in Istanbul.
- Scheduled groupage departures several times a week to and from Istanbul, Bursa, Ankara and Izmir
- Transport to and from all Turkish provinces
- Daily LTL/FTL dispositions
- Nationwide collections and deliveries throughout Turkey
- Connections via Eurohub enables daily shipping for groupage consignments
- Procurement and distribution throughout Europe
- Express transports for FTL with the use of a second driver
- Express vans for smaller consignments
- Heavy and special transport options
- Temperature-controlled transport via thermal management trucks
- Hazardous goods (ADR) transports in groupage, part and full loads
- Intermodal transports via rail/RoRo
- Short-notice planning and rapid transport execution
- Short transit times and frequent departures
- Local expertise through Kuehne+Nagel Turkey and long-standing partners throughout the country
- Combined expertise at our Turkey Competence Centre in Augsburg
- Kuehne+Nagel-qualified subcontractors that are contractually bound for several years
- Customs services are provided by our Customs Competence Centre
- Turkish customs law specifies all consignments exported to Turkey must be unloaded in a public or private customs warehouse
- After unloading at a customs warehouse, the importer’s customs broker handles clearance
- After customs clearance, Kuehne+Nagel Turkey can organise delivery of goods to end destination
- For this procedure, the customs office of destination and the customs warehouse must be known in advance
- Our experienced team can assists you with all customs-related inquiries, as well as completion of all export documents required for the journey
We are happy to answer your inquiries and provide tailor made solutions for your business. For all requests, please send us your message.