Grapes from Egypt, strawberries from Chile, apples from New Zealand, deep-frozen fish from Norway, citrus fruits from South Africa and Australia, but also flower bulbs from the Netherlands or roses from Kenya – the global offer and the demand for fresh products require increasingly powerful refrigerated transport chains. Kuehne + Nagel provides temperature-controlled logistics solutions and transports from door-to-door, all around the world.
Benefit also from:
- A specialised network of experts for fresh products logistics
- Operational departments in all major export and import regions such as Central and South America, Egypt, South Africa and China
- A continuous refrigeration and organisation chain from the point of departure to the place of destination
- Guaranteed space and availability of reefer containers and infrastructure at all major airlines and shipping lines, even during seasonal peak periods
- Providing fastest transit times at the beginning of a season, e.g. for products such as pineapple, mango or papaya