More time, less paper
For processing your transport and logistics orders most efficiently, Kuehne + Nagel offers you electronic invoicing, the so-called eInvoicing.
In using eInvoicing, you receive your original invoices either as a PDF file in the forgery-proof PDF/A format directly in your e-mail inbox or via an EDI connection as a data record in your ERP system. Thus, you save time and reduce your administrative work. With electronic invoicing, Kuehne + Nagel extends its efforts to reach a paperless and thereby environmentally friendly data exchange.
Enclosing of additionally required documents such as a bill of lading is still easily possible.
Your benefits at a glance
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs due to elimination of manual processing of paper invoices
- Reduced administrative work due to direct integration in your accounting control processes
- Higher accuracy and data quality due to online available invoices, which are generated directly from the operational systems
- Environmentally friendly due to minimized paper
- Transparency and time saving in the accounting control and payment process
- Connection to EDI interfaces and third party service providers possible (e.g. Tungsten, Basware, Tradeshift)
- Compliance with all legal requirements through provision of original invoices
- Data safety due to transmission of invoice in forgery-proof PDF/A format
Are you interested?
If you are a Kuehne + Nagel customer and interested in eInvoicing, contact us now. We will be delighted to advise you and provide you with the necessary documents for the conversion.
Changed Sender Address
We are working to increase our eInvoicing services together with our service provider Basware. Based on some technical changes we will change the sender address in the next days to no.reply(at)basware.com.
Please make sure that you are still able to receive our invoices into your systems. We expect that only in rare cases adjustments would be necessary.