More time, less paper
For processing your transport and logistics orders most efficiently, Kuehne + Nagel offers you electronic invoicing, the so-called eInvoicing.
In using eInvoicing, you receive your original invoices either as a PDF file in the forgery-proof PDF/A format directly in your e-mail inbox or via an EDI connection as a data record in your ERP system. Thus, you save time and reduce your administrative work. With electronic invoicing, Kuehne + Nagel extends its efforts to reach a paperless and thereby environmentally friendly data exchange.
Enclosing of additionally required documents such as a bill of lading is still easily possible.
Your benefits at a glance
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs due to elimination of manual processing of paper invoices
- Reduced administrative work due to direct integration in your accounting control processes
- Higher accuracy and data quality due to online available invoices, which are generated directly from the operational systems
- Environmentally friendly due to minimized paper
- Transparency and time saving in the accounting control and payment process
- Connection to EDI interfaces and third party service providers possible (e.g. Tungsten, Basware, Tradeshift)
- Compliance with all legal requirements through provision of original invoices
- Data safety due to transmission of invoice in forgery-proof PDF/A format
Are you interested?
If you are a Kuehne + Nagel customer and interested in eInvoicing, contact us now. We will be delighted to advise you and provide you with the necessary documents for the conversion.